IGNORED

Opcode Update Request July 2018

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what the status is of Alpharoid and Yie Ar Kung Fu 2?

It's not that I don't have patience ;) ........

You have to pre order them through opcode and be added to the pre order list. When they're finished and ready to ship they'll send you a bill. There is no timetable for when theyll be finished. I know it's hard to be patient but you cant rush quality...at least I keep telling myself that....

I'm ready.. I know Opcode's busy.. With all the "Collectorvision Phoenix" updates I've missed his updates.. Call me a fan.. I'm ready to play the real Phoenix (as in arcade version)..

Th reason I am quiet isn't because I am doing nothing. In fact I never worked as much as right now. It is just that we are looking for the best timing for things to be announced. I am working on the separation of Opcode Games from the OMNI business, which I hope will be real business while I keep Opcode as the hobby side of things. But I am also working on ColecoVision stuff too, and we announce things soon. As I mentioned before, will be leveraging some OMNI stuff on the ColecoVision.

• Like 1

Th reason I am quiet isn't because I am doing nothing. In fact I never worked as much as right now. It is just that we are looking for the best timing for things to be announced. I am working on the separation of Opcode Games from the OMNI business, which I hope will be real business while I keep Opcode as the hobby side of things. But I am also working on ColecoVision stuff too, and we announce things soon. As I mentioned before, will be leveraging some OMNI stuff on the ColecoVision.

Good luck in your pursuits. Thanks for the quick response and efforts. I'll enjoy playing my CV SGM games over Thanksgiving with my nephew.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...