IGNORED

Before I buy - Legit check

I second that, if that's your thing you won't beat that price I imagine. It's like when I found one guy on ebay with a large inventory of that new Data East 10" arcade cabinet toy that's usually $100 selling it for $55 shipped (and still does.) Sometimes you just find someone who has an inside deal to offer some nice cut rate prices. At worst it's a lie, paypal + ebay protection and the guy loses.

• Like 1

I would grab it!

I got an open box one for $35 a few months ago. I suspect the wholesale price is low.

It's a fun product, you will probably enjoy it. I like mine.

Grabbed it. It's on you.

I second that, if that's your thing you won't beat that price I imagine. It's like when I found one guy on ebay with a large inventory of that new Data East 10" arcade cabinet toy that's usually $100 selling it for $55 shipped (and still does.) Sometimes you just find someone who has an inside deal to offer some nice cut rate prices. At worst it's a lie, paypal + ebay protection and the guy loses.

Yeah that was my reasoning. If I end up receiving just a new paddle controller or somn I'll file a claim. I re-re-re-read the listing numerous times and everything indicates that this is a proper Flashback 8 Gold console and not some box, or parts, or accessory, or fridge magnet. Plug and plays aren't necessarily my thing, but with the NES/SNES Classics and now the C64 which I pre-ordered, I figured I might as well hunt a couple others down. Hey -- it's Atari on an LCD tv without hassle.

​No Sega Genesis Classic tho.

This just in:

eBay account security communication partner warning

Hello julistpi,

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from becky*dave through eBay's messaging system. We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have compromised this member's account security. It’s important to note that we’re unaware of any problems with your account. We recommend the following precautions to help keep you safe:
- Don't respond to offers to buy or sell an item from this user. The offer may be fraudulent, and the transaction won't be covered by eBay.
- Don't respond to any messages you received from this user that appear to be a Second Chance Offer for an item you recently bid on.
- Never pay for eBay items using instant cash wire-transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. It's against eBay's Safe Payments Policy for a seller to request payment with these methods.

For more information, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/pay/avoid-problems.html

If you’ve already sent payment for an off-eBay transaction, contact the payment service you used to make the purchase immediately. If you’re a seller who already shipped an item to a fraudulent buyer, contact the postal service or shipping company you used to have it returned to you.

If you have received any messages that seem suspicious, please forward them to us at spoof@ebay.ca for review. For more information about staying safe on eBay, please visit eBay’s Security Center at:
http://pages.ebay.ca/securitycenter/index.html

We take a number of steps to help ensure the security of your account. But there's also a lot you can do. Find out more about protecting your account by visiting:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/protecting.html

We appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

eBay Document ID: 60237130004

eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognize fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2017 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Canada Limited is located in 500 King Street West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5V 1L9, Canada.

Damn! I grabbed one at that price as well. Oh well, another case to open. :(

Listing's gone now. I had already paid so we'll see if I can receive this or not. Maybe it's Atari or AT that had the listing taken down, you never know. But really, the listing clearly said 86 sold, yet the seller had 0 feedback as seller in the past year. MEH.

Listing's gone now. I had already paid so we'll see if I can receive this or not. Maybe it's Atari or AT that had the listing taken down, you never know. But really, the listing clearly said 86 sold, yet the seller had 0 feedback as seller in the past year. MEH.

yeah, shit happens. I assume anyone who our based one will get their money back. If you lose the claim a simple call to eBay shoukd take care of it.

Yeah that was my reasoning. If I end up receiving just a new paddle controller or somn I'll file a claim. I re-re-re-read the listing numerous times and everything indicates that this is a proper Flashback 8 Gold console and not some box, or parts, or accessory, or fridge magnet. Plug and plays aren't necessarily my thing, but with the NES/SNES Classics and now the C64 which I pre-ordered, I figured I might as well hunt a couple others down. Hey -- it's Atari on an LCD tv without hassle.

I have a couple suggestions if you want to see some interesting stuff but they are not HDMI. Jakks awhile back put out a pinball handheld which had 3 solid tables, normal gamepad but has a plunger out of the middle of it for firing off the ball. They also only outside the US with Capcom had a handheld out with GnG, 1942, and Commando on it and they're the arcade versions. And also the 2nd release (gold sticker, not blue) of Golden Tee Golf is worth a look as it saves scores, has 3 not 1 courses, and also allows now up to 4 players too all running like the arcade with a solid trackball.

And if you like handhelds, atgames (thankfully didn't make it) rebranded a device they call the Arcade Gamer Portable and it has 30 Game Gear/Master Systems games on it and it works great unlike the Genesis, can do TV out but it's a handheld.

I have a couple suggestions if you want to see some interesting stuff but they are not HDMI. Jakks awhile back put out a pinball handheld which had 3 solid tables, normal gamepad but has a plunger out of the middle of it for firing off the ball. They also only outside the US with Capcom had a handheld out with GnG, 1942, and Commando on it and they're the arcade versions. And also the 2nd release (gold sticker, not blue) of Golden Tee Golf is worth a look as it saves scores, has 3 not 1 courses, and also allows now up to 4 players too all running like the arcade with a solid trackball.

And if you like handhelds, atgames (thankfully didn't make it) rebranded a device they call the Arcade Gamer Portable and it has 30 Game Gear/Master Systems games on it and it works great unlike the Genesis, can do TV out but it's a handheld.

I like that Jakks pinball game. Always though it was cool that if you tap it you can tilt it. I for some reason though that each pinball course had a 'hidden' smaller table inside it. However, I never found one on the third game.

I also like the World Poker Tour PnP. You could do a career. Or play multiplayer with 8 people. It had a long cable and a mini lcd screen. That way if playing with friends you look at the screen on the handheld to see your two cards.

I'm sad to report that this was, in fact, a scam.

I'm happy to report that a quick phone call to PayPal got me refunded under the Buyer Protection Program, whereas my eBay dispute wouldn't have moved forward before August 9th.

Now I got it in me to buy one of those bad boys tho...crap.

• Like 1