IGNORED

SOLD: Amiga 1200 fully loaded

AMenard

Hi,

$600Cdn + fees shipped (Canada/USA)

I have the following to trade:

* Amiga 1200 with Indivision Mk2 AGA, ACA1233n 40mhz/128meg ( those two board are woth $500 by themselves).

* brand new Ray Carlsen PSU, the steel boxed one.

* new keyboard membrane to replace the one in the present keyboard

* CF adapter with WB 3.1 and games installed

* mouse

* 17 boxed software (10 games)

* WB 3.1 floopy set (new) & 3.0 floppies

* Gotek USB floppy emulator with cable to use externaly.

* Easynet wifi kit

Condition: The case is white, like new but the keyboard is yellowed. The left Ctrl key doesn't work but this is why I ordered the membrane and it's an easy job to replace it. This is a known problem with the A1200 and this is the reason someone made a new replacement for it. I removed the shield when installing the Indyvision Mk2 as I didn't have anything to isolate the contact, but I'll include it.

I'm looking to trade for one of the following kit (*) those will be my starting set.

* NES + SNES both with psu, video cable and at least one controller each + loose, non sport, good label, working games (5 for each).

* NES with two controllers, lightgun, psu, video cable + 10 games working, good label, loose or boxed

* SNES with two controllers, video cable, PSU + 10 games, working, good label, loose or boxed

* Sega Genesis (mod 1 or 2) with two controller, video cable, psu + 10 games working, good label, loose or boxed

The games can be common titles. It'll give me a start in my collection.

Must be in good working condition but will accept small scratches, yellowed or dings. For CiB, boxed must also be in good condition.

I'll of course pay for the shipping to me.

I'll also pay the shipping of the Amiga to you if you throw in 10 more games loose, boxed or CiB or other working and interesting accessories

post-45830-0-39032800-1533575359_thumb.jpeg

post-45830-0-11315000-1533575381_thumb.jpeg

post-45830-0-46107200-1533575406_thumb.jpeg

Edited by AMenard
  • Like 1