IGNORED

Curiosity: What's a 3DO worth?

I have an opportunity to buy one. Don't know which one yet (whether it's Panasonic or Goldstar) but it comes with 10 original games (most apparently with manuals, all with jewel cases) and a controller. I've no idea what to offer this guy. What would something like this usually fetch?

I bought one at a game store here in Windsor about a year and a half ago with 15 games for $100.00CDN...

The system was in the original box, with all packing materials and in excellent shape. It was the FZ-10 model. On closer inspection, though about 5 of the games turned out to be HK's... but the originals that I didn't want (they were all Japanese dating and strategy games) sold for about $200US on eBay.

Depends on the condition of everything. 3DO games originally also came with a box. depending on which system it is and the condition of everything be careful what you offer, Ive seen incredible deals on ebay with more games and controllers in xillent condition go for much less than youd xpect.

So find out the condition, and try to get some pix first and make sure nothing is a cd-r ;)

Well, as it turns out it appears to be the Panasonic FZ-1, and the games number closer to 15, apparently. No boxes from what I understand, for games or system. He finally buckled and revealed what he's looking to get -- $150. I basically declined and he seems willing to negotiate again. I'm thinking $125 max... does this sound reasonable?

The FZ-1 is the tray-loading one, right? I can never remember...

In any case, a friend of mine bought a tray-loader plus 8 games (disc's only) for $80, which was a decent deal. I'd say anywhere between $100 and $130 depending on the games.

--Zero

Ive been looking to off load some 3do games (ive had about 20+ or so for along time now)

If you can find a bare bones 3DO system cheap i could give you a deal on some of my 3DO doubles

:D

Total Eclipse --------------- CD only

Blade Force ------------------CD only

Pebble Beach Golf ----------CD only

Out of this World -------------CD only

Shanghai Triple Threat -------CD only

PO'ed --------------------------CD only

Escape from Monster Manor --- CD only

Quarentine ------------------------ CD only

Demoltion Man ------------ CD only -- CD is really scuffed up around the edges (but still plays)

Road Rash ----------------------- CD, box

FIFA Soccer -------------------- CD, box

Twisted the game show-------CD and box

Shockwave ------------------CD and box

Casper ----------------------- CD and manual

Trip'D ------------------------ CD and manual

Rise of the Robots -------- CD and manual

Rise of the Robots -------- CD and manual

Guardian War (rpg) --------- CD, manual

Advanced D&D Deathkeep -- CD & manual

Wicked 18 golf --------------- CD and manual

Pebble Beach Golf --------- -- CD and manual