IGNORED

DKJR technical demo

nanochess

People who publish things using pseudonyms, nicknames, pen names, etc. instead of using their real names aren't all secretive, nefarious people keeping big, awful secrets. Heck, everyone using an AtariAge nickname should understand that.

Sure so with all the homebrews and games produced this is the frist time... hhhhmmmm sounds and looks like Deflecting and manipulating as usual from the same few.... who's next...

Since quoting oneself is now a thing…

People who publish things using pseudonyms, nicknames, pen names, etc. instead of using their real names aren't all secretive, nefarious people keeping big, awful secrets. Heck, everyone using an AtariAge nickname should understand that.

I stand corrected.

Some people will always insist there's a bogeyman. Oh well.

• Like 1

Since quoting oneself is now a thing…

I stand corrected.

Some people will always insist there's a bogeyman. Oh well.

What I get from this and from the same bunch is that something more is behind this.. so the more you try to justify it the more it gets into that secret shit shows level that goes on here..

The Pandora's Box flaps wide open...

You guys don't intimidate me in any way... I say what I feel "right or wrong".. and this is exactly how I see this

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you in any way and as you say you're entitled to say whatever you feel "right or wrong", just as the programmer is entitled to use or not use his or her real name and doesn't need to disclose it to you or me or anyone. That is their choice. There might not be anything sinister or secretive going on. The game is really fun though and well done. If you haven't had a chance to pick it up I would highly recommend it. ??

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you in any way and as you say you're entitled to say whatever you feel "right or wrong", just as the programmer is entitled to use or not use his or her real name and doesn't need to disclose it to you or me or anyone. That is their choice. There might not be anything sinister or secretive going on. The game is really fun though and well done. If you haven't had a chance to pick it up I would highly recommend it.

Since you mention having played it, have you received yours or did you get it at PRGE? It has yet to arrive for me.

You guys don't intimidate me in any way... I say what I feel "right or wrong".. and this is exactly how I see this

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you or anyone else. They just don't want the mods to lock another thread where people are trying to have a discussion. I fully agree with you saying exactly what you feel but you need to confine each point to one entry and move on. Your posts do not bother me but there is a real chance this spamming might get you banned and you don't need to go down the Eric7100 route. I'd honestly hate to see that happen to you.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you or anyone else. They just don't want the mods to lock another thread where people are trying to have a discussion. I fully agree with you saying exactly what you feel but you need to confine each point to one entry and move on. Your posts do not bother me but there is a real chance this spamming might get you banned and you don't need to go down the Eric7100 route. I'd honestly hate to see that happen to you.

Well, I agree with you on this one - this is just conspiracy. I must ask, though, what happened with Eric7100?

Edited by arcade124
  • Like 1

Well, I agree with you on this one - this is just paranoia. I must ask, though, what happened with Eric7100?

I'm not sure how kosher AA rules deem it to discuss banned members but, tl;dr, Eric was known to take things a little too seriously and put a lot of posts in a lot of places that basically just repeated the same thing. I am a vocal opponent of his banning but at the same time, when the mods give you multiple warnings about your behavior you need to clean it up. Agree with them or not, it's their sandbox and they set the rules. We all agreed to that when we signed up.

For myself, I found him to be very blunt and direct, which I actually though was refreshing. But he could push the envelope a little far at times. I think he was misunderstood in a lot of ways but he was always affable to me in PMs and very trustworthy when it came to trades or sales. I believe the forum got a little less interesting when he left.

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure how kosher AA rules deem it to discuss banned members but, tl;dr, Eric was known to take things a little too seriously and put a lot of posts in a lot of places that basically just repeated the same thing. I am a vocal opponent of his banning but at the same time, when the mods give you multiple warnings about your behavior you need to clean it up. Agree with them or not, it's their sandbox and they set the rules. We all agreed to that when we signed up.

For myself, I found him to be very blunt and direct, which I actually though was refreshing. But he could push the envelope a little far at times. I think he was misunderstood in a lot of ways but he was always affable to me in PMs and very trustworthy when it came to trades or sales. I believe the forum got a little less interesting when he left.

this!

( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: )

• Like 1