IGNORED

Set of 7 generic color overlays for the Vectrex from CTDE.

chopperthedog

Huge fan of the green overlay from vectrexmad, but of course everyone wants more color options. I'm offering up for sale sets of 7 machine cut overlays. Original overlays are around .50mm thick and the material I using is around .30mm, but still a sturdy crystal clear material. I've been playing my vectrex with these for a week and all 7 colors have grown on me (purple is a huge winner). You can also use 2 at the same time to do some color mixing.

$30 shipped in the USA / Canada or $36usd shipped internationally paid via paypal for a set of 7 overlays.

To order or if you have any questions email me at: orderctde@gmail.com

You can also use links below.

***Links removed, placed large order with same supplier and material quality degraded and I'm not happy.***

Please leave "paying for goods" box checked. If paid by "gift" it takes away 2 click shipping option for me. I don't mind the fee.

good day.

post-64843-0-30216500-1535575650_thumb.jpg

post-64843-0-50940400-1535575660_thumb.jpg

Edited by chopperthedog
  • Like 8

Thanks everyone! many orders shipped today. Looks like the USA folks could even get them on saturday.

Pro tip: Both sides of the overlays have protective plastic on them, if you don't feel like picking at it, you take a small piece of scotch tape, stick it on one of the bottom corners and use it to help lift the protective plastic with ease.

More material on the way.

good day.

post-64843-0-05584200-1535669985_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Also, I have no problem paying the paypal fees, so if you just send an order directly through paypal don't friends and family it. If the payment is gifted I loose the ability to make the shipping idiot proof with 3 clicks for myself.

Thanks again everyone! Been fun getting to know some new folks as well.

good day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They really a nice set of overalys. I love the fact they are not as thick as the originals, while still being plenty thick enough to fti and stay on the Vectrexer. Their thickness allow for mixing in two or three overlays to get a brand another alternate color. A couple of the overlays are fluorescent too.

Some pictures of Chopper The Dog Engineering (CTDE) Colored Vectrex Overlay set images can be seen here:

Vectrex Solid Color Overlays - 2018 - Set of 7 Overlays - From Chopper The Dog Engineering (CTDE)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VJb34CpGRXqroynF7

post-5318-0-86068100-1546716634_thumb.jpg

post-5318-0-32406500-1546716654_thumb.jpg

post-5318-0-51950000-1546716680_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vectrexer
  • Like 2