IGNORED

New Bypass Line Level Audio Amp for Genesis Model 1 Available!

-^CrossBow^-

I hadn't seen this posted here yet and this was a project I had been following closely over at Sega-16. FirebrandX (whom has a profile here but doesn't appear to be an active member any more), has created a new audio amp board that replaces the original 1034 used in the Model 1 Genesis systems. This board provides what I feel is the cleanest sound with proper line level fixed volume from a model 1 genesis yet! I just installed one into my primary Genesis last night and will try and make some recordings from it over the weekend.

More information and details about the board as well as ordering can be found on Firebrandx's website here:

http://www.firebrandx.com/genesislineampmod.html

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

This video will eventually be removed and a new one made in its place as the audio bypass board shown and discussed is no longer being offered. Instead a new replacement has been made that is essentially a crystal clear audio mod board specifically for the model 1 variants with the exception of the va7. Here is a sneak peak at what this board installation essentially looks like:

post-6-0-26483900-1546529327_thumb.jpg

• Like 1