IGNORED

Defender of the Crown and Treasure Island Dizzy Arrive on the Jaguar!

Albert

Do the games get sealed before they go out? Seeing as you are testing them. Still that is good quality control right there!

I do not seal the games, as I want people to play them!

The boards are tested by themselves as shown here, and they are tested again after being assembled into cartridges. I think I've only had one DOA Jaguar cart since I started selling them, which is pretty good considering how many have gone out. The EPROM programmer I'm using also does a very thorough four-pass verification process on the chips after they are programmed, which helps eliminate chips that might be borderline problematic.

gang_programmer.jpg

..Al

• Like 13

I do not seal the games, as I want people to play them!

The boards are tested by themselves as shown here, and they are tested again after being assembled into cartridges. I think I've only had one DOA Jaguar cart since I started selling them, which is pretty good considering how many have gone out. The EPROM programmer I'm using also does a very thorough four-pass verification process on the chips after they are programmed, which helps eliminate chips that might be borderline problematic.

attachicon.gifgang_programmer.jpg

..Al

This one is for Albert.

your-awesome-clipart-1.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got these in today! THANK YOU Cyrano J and Albert. Going to be a great Thanksgiving :cool: (ha, snub the family and stay in the man cave all weekend playing :lolblue: )

post-2188-0-75138800-1542754073.jpg

EDIT:

There was so much awesome stuff in the box this rolled away. Adding it now :cool:

post-2188-0-07044000-1542758953.jpg

• Like 7

Congratulations, you're probably the first person to get these (not including the copies purchased at PRGE)! In the last 24 hours I have shipped a huge amount of packages. All the pre-orders for these two games have been shipped, minus two orders that have some of the other new games as well.

Enjoy!

..Al

• Like 4

I decided to put up the Christmas decorations yesterday(yeah, I know) so I can spend this weekend being a bum and playing games.

It's a good time to be a Jaguar owner!

Congrats on putting up the Christmas decorations early! I went to the basement the other day where our decorations are stored. I saw all the boxes we have full of Christmas paraphernalia and then decided to wait until after the Thanksgiving Holiday to go through them. Yeah, I was feeling lazy that day. Lol

Hey, if being a gamer means Im a bum, then Im a bum for life! :)

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 2

Game arrived today

Press #1 to start game if you have Jag controller :)

The packaging is absolutely amazing.

Game looks great.

This is the first time playing the Amiga (Jag) version. I grew up playing a ton of the C64 version. Music during title/credit screen seems different, maybe a slower tempo, but I think that is how the Amiga version is.

• Like 1