IGNORED

Rampage variant?

Jenna

This was in the giant list of 2600 label variations...

[Rampage AK-049

Black label, no picture, C: no spring

PAL, white label with black letters, no end label, C: "insert

cartridge with this side facing you" in English and French]

I noticed you didnt include the red label/colour version that is in the rarity guide...as I have a copy i am very interested....

The Red Label variant is in the Atari Age database. The following link will take you to the page concerning your variation:

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?Sof...areLabelID=2258

This red label variation was distributed in Australia by HES, and is of "undetermined rarity." According to the AA rarity guide, "undetermined rarity means,

"These games have not been assigned a rarity yet due to insufficient information. This does not necessarily mean that they're rare. "

Ben

Thanks guys,

The picture you linked to was indeed the one I have. I have just reopened my old atari gear since the Playstation Atari game come out (nostalgia got to me).

I also have BMX Airmaster in its original case. It is in a plastic case and is the red label with the colour graphic of the bike rider. The AA guide has a rating for NTSC but i didnt think it had a rating for the PAL verison.

I know that PAL seem to be less valuable...but I was curious to its Australian availability. Geez I loved that game.... :P

Thanks to this site I am inspired to start rebuilding my collection!!

Thanks!

Jenna

Archived