IGNORED

So Dark Souls Remastered is out today

Tanooki

You guys think we should just create a dedicated Souls thread instead of derailing this one? Having played through DS 1, 2 and 3 recently, along with starting Demon's Souls last week, it's a topic I wouldn't mind chatting about. Will probably tackle Bloodborne myself soon as well.

• Like 3

You guys think we should just create a dedicated Souls thread instead of derailing this one? Having played through DS 1, 2 and 3 recently, along with starting Demon's Souls last week, it's a topic I wouldn't mind chatting about. Will probably tackle Bloodborne myself soon as well.

All for it and apologies for derailing this thread.

I'm most interested to hear your thoughts on Demon's Souls and Bloodborne.

That's most appreciated.

I will message you my PSN details.

Irony a few hours ago was..yeah, assisting another player, straight forward enough boss..not 1 of us died, took the Orphan out 1st crack, job done.

Try and take it down myself..disaster each time

To password summon, go to your Network settings and set Matching Regions to Worldwide, and Password Matching to any password you want and share it. Then use your Beckoning Bell, and the only players who can be summoned are those who also have the password, this also disables the level range limit. Also, I'm an Executioner, so you can't use the Corruption rune.

https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Online

Please do. Too bad you're only starting Demon's Souls now, after the servers went offline.