IGNORED

Mega SG from Analogue arrives April 2019 for $190

Rocket Man

Should have bumped it, sweetheart. Or, you know.. used the thread that was sitting right at the top of the Genesis forum.

Seems it's been locked ;)

Still, as you pointed out there has been an ongoing thread about it since so still makes this thread redundant. :P

Might as well lock this one up as well, no need for yet another thread about it imho. :roll:

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Should have bumped it, sweetheart. Or, you know.. used the thread that was sitting right at the top of the Genesis forum.

Seems it's been locked ;)

Still, as you pointed out there has been an ongoing thread about it since so still makes this thread redundant. :P

Might as well lock this one up as well, no need for yet another thread about it imho. :roll:

Apparently the words, "fairy and retard" triggered one of the mods.

It's strange that y'all are white knighting for the other thread so hard. I didn't post in that girls thread, because I was afraid she would report me for saying words. I'm literally shaking.

Apparently the words, "fairy and retard" triggered one of the mods.

As it should :ponder:

It's strange that y'all are white knighting for the other thread so hard.

White Knighting..... :lol: seems you are over reacting to the suggestion to simply continue the topic in an already established ongoing thread instead of starting yet another but whatever......you be you......

this-is-going-to-be-good-gif-7.gif

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1