IGNORED

New AGE Sponsors Announced

Albert

The Austin Gaming Expo is pleased to announce the addition of three new sponsors for the show, with South by Southwest Interactive Festival, Digital Eclipse and Twin Galaxies coming onboard to lend their support. The South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive Festival is one of the world's premier conferences covering convergent technology and is held annually in Austin, attracting web developers, content creators and new media pioneers from across the country and around the globe. Digital Eclipse is a leading publisher of games for the Gameboy Advance and many other platforms, having released a wide assortment of titles in their ten year history. Twin Galaxies is the worldwide authority on player rankings, gaming statistics, and championship tournaments, with a rich 20-year history of supporting the electronic gaming hobby. The Austin Gaming Expo is proud to have all three of these sponsors involved with the event, and you can learn more about them and other AGE sponsors here.

Sponsor_SXSW104px.gif Sponsor_DigitalEclipse104px.gif Sponsor_TwinGalaxies104px.gif

I am very excited about the upcoming show!!! It is great to see that SXSW came onboard. Do you know what they will have their booth/table(s) yet?

Only 44 days left....wheeeee!!! :D :D :D

I am very excited about the upcoming show!!!  It is great to see that SXSW came onboard.  Do you know what they will have their booth/table(s) yet?

No, not just yet, but I'm sure it'll be something interesting, and they bought two tables. It's great to have them on board. :)

Only 44 days left....wheeeee!!!  :D :D :D

43. :)

..Al

AWESOME! any bands gonna be there?

I don't think so---SXSW Interactive is a different leg of SXSW. But we are expecting the AtariAge band (aka Albert singing standing up on a chair). :D

OOoh, let's make him sing the theme from "Family Ties"!!! :D :D Do you know all the chords from that? heehee!! But I think that song is a duet. Who can we find to harmonize with Albert???

OOoh, let's make him sing the theme from "Family Ties"!!!  :D :D  Do you know all the chords from that? heehee!!  But I think that song is a duet.  Who can we find to harmonize with Albert???

Unlikely, and I really don't want to scare people away from attending next year's show. There will be no "Family Ties" music at AGE, especially any that involves a singing role on my part. :D

..Al

OOoh, let's make him sing the theme from "Family Ties"!!!  :D :D  Do you know all the chords from that? heehee!!  But I think that song is a duet.  Who can we find to harmonize with Albert???

Unlikely, and I really don't want to scare people away from attending next year's show. There will be no "Family Ties" music at AGE, especially any that involves a singing role on my part. :D

..Al

even though I'm not going to be going to AGE, but how about using one of Weird Al's new songs for theme music.

:)

Dan Iacovelli

Unlikely, and I really don't want to scare people away from attending next year's show.  There will be no "Family Ties" music at AGE, especially any that involves a singing role on my part.  :D

..Al

Next year's show? I wouldn't want people scared away from THIS year's show! :D

Archived