IGNORED

Vector Patrol now available to order!

Darrin9999

Yeah...was going to say. Technically it was released nearly a year ago. I got my copy last February or March..something like that. Just had to send him an email asking for it and he would send you the payment details and off you go!

Excellent to know he has finally made it more known by updating his website.

• Like 1

Curious... Will this work with digital (Genesis) joysticks?

If the Genesis controller has been modded to work on the vectrex I don't see why not? I have a modded standard 3-button Genesis controller I use to play my vectrex games all the time. Vector Patrol works great with it, so yes it does work.

Ordered from him before and have always LOVED the games I've received.

Based upon the limited knowledge I know... 'he works at his own pace' and does eventually get things done ('dang dude - literally slow...'). MY thoughts in quotes.

But ultimately - I very happy with the end product.

Keep up the great work Kristof!

Jeff31

Jeff

I asked because the web site said something about adjusting "drag", which sounded kind of analog to me....

I'd actually prefer the first moon patrol with analog controls (? I think). Unfortunately, like so many others, I don't have a working analog stick.....

I think he worded that wrong. What he meant is that you can make adjustments to the screen like stretching it in a way so that all the elements fit within the overlay properly and the game's flashrom on board remembers the settings. But no, the game works great on digital controls. It is my favorite home version of Moon Patrol currently. The 5200 version was my favorite before this one was released.