IGNORED

GARAGE SALES SUCK!

Dr Galaga

:thumbsdown: GARAGE SALES SUCK!!!!

I went to about a dozen today and found nothing.

:thumbsdown: GOODWILL SUCKS!!!!

I can never find anything there.

:dunce: ALL OF YOU WHO FIND GOOD DEALS AT THESE PLACES SUCK!!!!

Oh, sorry - just letting off some steam. I can never find anything at any of these places except for kids clothes and crappy paperback books.

There, I feel better now. :)

yeah... I hear you. and stupid people trying to charge you $20 for a crappy Psx game lol :)

Yup... I did the garage sale thing last year.... I am not this year because of all the crap...... I stress crap people try to sell off.

†B†V†

:thumbsdown:  GARAGE SALES SUCK!!!!

I went to about a dozen today and found nothing.

:thumbsdown:  GOODWILL SUCKS!!!!

I can never find anything there.

:dunce:  ALL OF YOU WHO FIND GOOD DEALS AT THESE PLACES SUCK!!!!

Oh, sorry - just letting off some steam.  I can never find anything at any of these places except for kids clothes and crappy paperback books.  

There, I feel better now.  :)

I've pretty much given up on garage sales too, since it is mostly people selling their broken Playstations with a bunch of sports games these days. I have had some decent scores from time to time but we're talking about one in every 100 garage sales I've hit, I just can't be bothered to get out of bed for them any more really.

Garage sale season around where I live just started. Found good stuff last year: NES w/2 controllers, Zapper gun, and 1 cart for $1 and a Sega Game Gear for 75 cents. I think PlayStation stuff will show up soon.

garage sales can be frustrating but I had some great luck this weeked picked up a 4 switch vader a 6 switch sears and a six switch heavy sixer and 20 games for 30.00 dollars also found a merlin and blip for 50 cents.a game boy for 1.00 dollar and a weeble tree house :P . but I have also had six diffrent people tell me they have an atari and games in the attic so I left my number but no call backs so far.I am convinced that there are more games and systems sitting in basements and attics then anyone would belive. ;)

My wife had a garage sale about a month ago. One of her friends brought over some stuff to sell, one thing being an Super Nintendo which she sold instantly for $5!!!! My wife never even bother to tell me she brought it. Of course that's one system I don't have and have been looking for. I was pissed!

Garage sales suck. Even your own.

It's pretty dry here, too. I pretty much only go to the garage sales in the better neighborhoods!

Goodwill has the occasional Combat cart turn up. But last week I actually found a complete, new-looking Bible Buffet for the NES for $10.

I'm going to SW Florida next week...we'll see what's there. Not too much I imagine as it's all old people!

Steve

That's what I HATE :x about that shit! ACTUALLY good stuff is few and far between and when it does show up, It is (censored) expensive! Take for instance the N64: That kid charged $60, when I can get it at GameStop or EB games for only $30! That's a rip-off! And get this: a consignment store in my area had a Sega Pico with 4 games complete for $20! I wouldn't pay more than $10 for that load of crap!

The best I've been able to find was a G&W Gallery 2 for the GBC for $2 at one yard sale, and a box full of N64 games for $5 apiece (this was 2 years ago). Those were both on the same day, nonetheless. Since then, it's been a complete washout :(

I sure miss the thrift shops of Omaha... I had a bunch of good finds back there. :(

Sorry but I disagree. I did great today! Though no atari finds....

Coleco Table Top Donkey Kong, Mint in Box $2

17 Playstation games, and 2 analog controllers $6

NES Double Dragon 2 $.25

DirecTV reciever $5 (worth over $100)

RadioShak TRS 80 computer w/ tons of extras $5

and a bunch more...

Just excited and wanted to share.

Tad

Archived