IGNORED

HSC15 R20: Donkey Kong Jr. + Season Catch-up

therealbountybob

@RT Hope the eye gets better, if it does might you fancy a crack at the artwork for Space Fortress Omega instructions - I was waiting on Excel Mag but I want to get it out there as it's been well over a year :?

I'll happily have a stab at the Space Fortress Omega artwork. Sounds fun, not unlike Ski-It docs :-)

Send me the words and any other info and I'll start having a look ponder.

RT

Edited by RedThunder
  • Like 1

I'll happily have a stab at the Space Fortress Omega artwork. Sounds fun, not unlike Ski-It docs :-)

Send me the words and any other info and I'll start having a look ponder.

RT

Space Fortress Omega

Space Cowboy

Nice Game, TRBB :-)

Thanks :thumbsup: if you liked that abbuc version (unreleased) then the full version will really impress you :D I spent a lot more time on it. Will send the docs in a mo.

We'll start round 21 tomorrow morning and leave this one festering for another week, if players want to post catch-up or DK Lr scores that is ok too ;-) As I type the round 21 poll is tight with Tom Hudson's Burried Bucks holding off NYC and Grid Runner...

• Like 1

I was hoping to do some serious catching-up and predictably ended up managing just to try a few games - no time for gaming anymore :_( Well, at leas not as much as before.

Donkey Kong Jr - 19,100 - reminded me why I steer clear of platform games. It's Nintendo Hard, but also Nintendo cute/good, so I played for a bit

Aardvark - 4,900 - the hell you do with the spiders?
Blaster - 184,500 - one of my arcade favourites, not a bad port! Bit slow thou
Bosconian - 126,990

Time Pilot - 120,600

Qix - 109,336 so brilliant

Jumpman Jr - 6,225 - so unfair it's actually funny. But then you managed to crank up some crazy socres so I guess it's me again

KF - 204,554 finished. First game I "finished" in god knows how many years :D

I'm not gonna flood the thread with big jpgs, here's a link to the pic gallery: https://postimg.cc/gallery/28f1p6nxo/

• Like 2

Hold Donkey Kong Jr Diapers McKong, that's a great video, I can tell you're a lot calmer than me when playing! I'd hesitate to make you even better but I like to leave the right key on the key screen to last so you don't have to get away from it. I may have a safer technique on the spring screen - I stay on the 3rd rop from the gap and wait for a high one, then go down and across - they can pass through your hanging nappy (as you are aware) ;-)

Ok let's have the finalish tables for this round, catch up /. improve scores welcome for another week and I'll start up the next round in a minute...

Congratulations to McKong, who broke his owm HSC record and earned another bonus point for the video I think that's a new pb for me in 2nd but I have had way too many goes :-o graywest held onto 3rd spot :thumbsup:

finalish tables

Donkey Kong Jr

1st DonkeyMcKongJr 529,400 14pts :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
2nd therealbountybob 173,000 11pts
3rd graywest 90,900 10pts
4th Deteacher 84,300 9pts
5th jblenkle 27,500 8pts
6th Sikor 23,200 7pts
7th roadrunner 22,300 6pts
8th youxia 19,100 5pts
9th carlsson 13,800 4pts
10th RedThunder 4,000 3pts