IGNORED

Can someone tell me about this Flashback. 'Arcade Legends Flashback'?

A store chain here has been advertising this version of Legends Flashback called the 'Arcade Legends Flashback'. The one of things I see off the bat that is different is that it has MK with it and it doesn't have a SD slot, but I can't find anything else on it. Is this the Legends Flashback now and this picture was a early planned type.

There are people on Amazon selling the unit but they want more then this chain will sell it to me if they can get. They are trying to find a store that has them and get one in for me because it's in their ad for two weeks now.

Here is the link to the amazon page that has 3rd party sellers for it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FK2GQFY/?coliid=I2K2LCBNO98JJA&colid=3RER5ZJWIW81Q&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Thanks for any help on it.. :)

A store chain here has been advertising this version of Legends Flashback called the 'Arcade Legends Flashback'. The one of things I see off the bat that is different is that it has MK with it and it doesn't have a SD slot, but I can't find anything else on it. Is this the Legends Flashback now and this picture was a early planned type.

There are people on Amazon selling the unit but they want more then this chain will sell it to me if they can get. They are trying to find a store that has them and get one in for me because it's in their ad for two weeks now.

Here is the link to the amazon page that has 3rd party sellers for it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FK2GQFY/?coliid=I2K2LCBNO98JJA&colid=3RER5ZJWIW81Q&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Thanks for any help on it.. :)

Well that Amazon link clearly states :

• HDMI game Console with classic games built-in
  • Comes with wired Controllers, SD card slot and 50 classic games
  • Video output displayed at HD Resolution

But the question still remains, is this real or not? I can not find any info on the web about, Atgames doesn't show it on the web site (well they don't show the other 2018 systems on their web site either for that matter). I have the Legends Flashback, I am more wondering if it's the same thing except for it being it has Mortal Kombat.

-Lockar