IGNORED

New ATARI ST(e) Multiplayer Game FROGS - OUT NOW!

simoncam

FROGS for STe V1 is ready for download!

2018 is a great year for ATARI STe fans! FROGS might not be the technical masterpiece the likes of r0x zero or Escape 2042. FORGS is just FUN FUN FUN!!! Multiplayer FUN FUN FUN!!!

Get up to four players for full frog pond action! Or battle against the computer!

You have a family and like to show your kids the computer of your youth? Head out to the frogpond!

• FROGS is compatible with the ST4PLAYER adapter on the parallel port.
  • You can also combine the keyboard and Jagpads into the action.
  • You can even connect two ATARI ST(e) with MIDI cables for a gaming network.
  • You can easily configure emulators for 4 controllers and the MIST FPGA ATARI ST core is ready for four joysticks from the getgo!

ENJOY!

Free download: www.hd-videofilm.com/frogs - donations welcome ;)

And if you have original hardware but no ST4PLAYER adapter, the stay tuned for the release of the ATARI ST Multiplayer Powerpack: Boxed Version of FROGS + Zatacka ST (www.hd-videofilm.com/zatacka) + ST4PLAYER Adapter + a shiny colourful manual and other goodies!

post-41026-0-94939400-1543097237_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Now *that's* how to support Multi-Player game action on the ST platform!

Especially with the MIDI ports...

Now, can you do 4 JagPads on a single STe/Falcon if you use a Jaguar TeamTap? That appears to be the only thing not spelled out in your description. Regardless, awesome work!

• 4 weeks later...

Here comes an update on FROGS for ATARI STe!

While the free download is out for some time , I am almost done in preparing the boxed version! And I decided to go even further:
- FROGS will come together with Zatacka ST in the ATARI ST Multiplayer Power pack – with or without a parallel port adapter for 4 joysticks. It will be a nice flip-over box and flip over manual.
post-41026-0-07883700-1545304396_thumb.jpg
- I have made an ANARCHO Ride box – based on my initial design study. It will come with a printed manual and printed floppy stickers. I have only printed a small number of boxes and only 5 of these will contain the 4 Floppys and a special present as the “Limited Special Edition”.
- And I will bring back Laserball as a second edition box. Also with the printed manual.
post-41026-0-71165300-1545304421_thumb.jpg
I have extended my existing business so I can sell these Boxes in an official online store. (is there any other “software company” out there focussing on ATARI ST games in 2019??? :D ) Therefore all sales will be bound to EU/Austrian Tax and customer protection regulations. But please be gentle! I am not Amazon! Boxes and Joystick Adapters are made by hand. There will be just a very small stock and there might be waiting times – depending on the demand. But I will do my best to make 2019 a great year for ATARI ST fans!
I will post the link to the shop as soon as I am ready to send out the first boxes! Stay tuned!
Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Thomas / ANARCHO Ride Laboratories
P.S: Here is a
!
Edited by simoncam
  • Like 1