IGNORED

sold out!! thank you

Rick Weis

Hey to CPUWIZ and xulchris

I have realized the front of the box of Strawberry Shortcake.....there is two versions!!

One is Canadian version Strawberry Shortcake (English and french Lanauage) and US version Strawberry Shortake (English lanagauge only)

You can see two pictures and study it very closely!

Jason

post-1350-1055703680_thumb.jpg

post-1350-1055703681_thumb.jpg

complete boxed games (unless noted) for 5.00 each. (plus shipping) most are in great condition! all have been tested and working! (first come first served) post here, PM or e-mail me at:  

AT2600COLLECTOR@webtv.net

ATARI 2600 boxed games

$5 each  

-----------------------  

championship soccer (atari)

earthworld

journey escape

riddle of the sphinx  

tennis

rick

Hey Rick, if you still have these five, I'll take them too. :)

I just noticed that my GI Joe comes with one of those plastic inserts also. Was there ever a GI Joe with a cardboard insert? Also some of my PB games come in normal style boxes with no inserts, were some PB games never released with the two-piece box style?

hmm just wondering, is that Phoenix you're selling the version that comes with the comic book? and if so, is the comic book included? I've already got mine so I'm not interested, but there could be a find here, Atari Force #4 is one of the hardest to find! :D

hmm just wondering, is that Phoenix you're selling the version that comes with the comic book? and if so, is the comic book included?  I've already got mine so I'm not interested, but there could be a find here, Atari Force #4 is one of the hardest to find!  :D

Mine is PRESTINE coditions of Phoenix (mean perfect shape and still an orginal shrinkwrapped!). My Phoenix does have Atari Force #4 inculded. Everything from Phoenix cartridge and manual also Atari Force #4 still brand new! :D

Jason :)

hmm just wondering, is that Phoenix you're selling the version that comes with the comic book? and if so, is the comic book included?  I've already got mine so I'm not interested, but there could be a find here, Atari Force #4 is one of the hardest to find!  :D

Yes.. it does!! that one i'm selling for 30$ now! :P hehe..J/K

Take care,

rick

Yes.. it does!!

Damn! I had just bought one on eBay for $6 + $1 shipping :sad:

Archived