IGNORED

Systems and Games For Sale, AES and other RARE stuff NES.ect

Willard

Quite soon, i will be putting these up on ebay, but if anyone wants to grab them here before i do, here's some solid prices that you can buy them for. i DO now have a digital camera, so if you want any pics, please let me know, unfortunatelly, the camera's pics are somewhat grainy, and VERY bright, i just got a palm pilot with a digital camera, so if i figure out of that works, hopefully there will be better pics. anyhow, here's the list:

Neo Geo AES US Version (no box, but GREAT condition) with ninja combat and magician lord (both have original boxes)=$129.99 :D

*NES dragon warrior 1-4 all in MINT CONDITION, 4 has original manuel and 2 dif. maps (great condtion). 1 also has manuel in good condtion, but the very outside is detatched and somewhat beat up= $130

*SNES Chrono Trigger (PERFECT condition) with game guide and both original maps all in great condition= $50

*SNES Dracula X With Original Manuel (perfect condition)= $50

*SNES Secrets Of Mana With Game Guide (perfect condition)= $20

*SNES Lufia I and II both in mint condition with original maps and manuels also in great condition= $30

Genesis Phantasy Star 2-5 all complete with maps.etc in great condition, all but 5 has gamers guide.=$35

Turbo Duo System In Mint condition in original box with docs= $110

Sega Dreamcast System loose with a complete legacy of kain, soul reaver= $25

Sega Saturn Dragon Force Mint Complete= $55

Sega CD System= $20 (one left)

Note: Items with "*" next to them are subject to price change IF i find boxes. Most likely i wont. Final Desicion on boxes made monday. THANX FOR LOOKING :D

Archived