IGNORED

Dragon's Lair

Tursi

Wow this is simply amazing. What a great way to push the TI beyond what people thought it could do.

So, is this game licensed? Not that I care....but if it is, I'm wondering how you managed to pull that off.

If I can scrap up the funds, I will definitely want a copy.

yes it is licensed..

EDIT: You sure use a lot of winking smiley-faces, Tursi. Not that i'm complaining, I like winking smiley-faces. ;-)

I do. It's a throwback to when it was just a semicolon followed by a close parenthesis, and was far less annoying than the modern graphical forms, which I wish would just die.

• Like 4

I do. It's a throwback to when it was just a semicolon followed by a close parenthesis, and was far less annoying than the modern graphical forms, which I wish would just die.

Legitimate businesses are using them in email subjects now... I am ready to write a procmail filter to remove them.

I set a reminder on my Echo Dot to remind me to check Jan 30th! Really looking forward to getting a copy. Do you have a ballpark idea on the price w shipping? Will you be posting to this thread when orders will be accepted? Again, great work!

<snip>

I think I'll set a goal of opening orders on Jan 30th... not yet a promise, but I'll let you know if I'm not going to make it.

• Like 1

Definitely interested in buying one of these! Is there a wait list?

Awesome work and the box art is the icing-on-the-cake! If I would have had that cart back in the 1980's I would have never left the house! :-D

Luckily I bought the real dedicated machine about 18 years ago for the same $100. Really. The guy thought it wasn't working but it was just plugged in wrong!

I just had to throw that in there, one of the best arcade deals that I ever found.

• Like 1

Definitely interested in buying one of these! Is there a wait list?

Awesome work and the box art is the icing-on-the-cake! If I would have had that cart back in the 1980's I would have never left the house! icon_biggrin.gif

Luckily I bought the real dedicated machine about 18 years ago for the same $100. Really. The guy thought it wasn't working but it was just plugged in wrong!

I just had to throw that in there, one of the best arcade deals that I ever found.

no list, wait for the announcement and don't snooze

With apologies to those watching, I will NOT be starting Dragon's Lair orders today, Jan 30th. I am still trying to finalize the price for shipping and the internal packaging. I'll open them up on Atariage.com (that's here) on Jan 31st.

There will be no list. I know people like them, but then tracking the list is another thing I need to do.

I assembled one of the new test boards tonight but ran out of time before I could assemble the first final board. I need to build a final and run it through its paces before I am comfortable with selling them.

I don't think it will be as bad as people think but at least for the first few days I might restrict multiple copies to the same person, we'll see what it looks like.

Right now I'm having trouble determining shipping so I'm going to take a box into my mailbox place and have them help me with a few sample quotes. That's pretty much where it's at now, I have everything on hand.

I guess I have extra posters too. I might saddle you guys with two of them. That will solve half my spacing issues. ;)

Edited by Tursi
  • Like 7