IGNORED

Gamepark Games For Sale- $15-20 each (+shipping)

Willard

1new gamepark= $130

used gamepark with 32mb smart media card= $130

1 new gamepark=$130

also add shipping please.

Is the screen scratched on the used one? Also, what would be/what would you put on the smart media card? I may end up buying a lot of stuff from you :D (sega cd and a gamepark)

List of games

Mill

Gp fight

Princess Maker 2

Princess Maker 1

Wizard Slayer

Raphael

Hany Party game

Dooly Soccer 2002

Dooly Soccer 2003

All for Princess-Deadline

Tomak-Save the earth, again

Kimchi-men

Dungeon &Guarder

Treasure Island

Astomishia Story R

Little Wizard

Tanggle's Magic Square

Rally Pop

Dyhard- with infinite stairs

Handy Mario

I'll take one of the new ones and the Sega CD, if I can use paypal with a credit card. If I can't use paypal, I still want the stuff but you'd have to give me like 2 weeks to gather up the money. The new gameparks are not damaged right?

Okay, So Now you owe $125+$20=$145, then whatever shipping costs (gamepark and sega cd). As for paypal, i prefer money orders, but IF you choose to get paypal, which will obviously get it to you sooner, you DO have to pay the fees for it :sad: its something like 2% taken off, its your choice. I'll keep it at an even 2% and pay the rest though. As For the gameparks *gasp* THEIR GONE, HaAHahahaAhaHahaAHaHaA-none left!

Okay, So Now you owe $125+$20=$145, then whatever shipping costs (gamepark and sega cd). As for paypal, i prefer money orders, but IF you choose to get paypal, which will obviously get it to you sooner, you DO have to pay the fees for it :sad: its something like 2% taken off, its your choice. I'll keep it at an even 2% and pay the rest though. As For the gameparks *gasp* THEIR GONE, HaAHahahaAhaHahaAHaHaA-none left!

If they're gone, then why do I still owe you $145 ;) . Just give me a total that I need to send(including paypal fees and shipping) and give me your paypal email address, and I'll send the money. I can personal message you with my address if you want, so you can check shipping.(zip code is 44216, state is Ohio)

yours isnt gone, imean for anybody else considering them, as for the total, send $165, and if thats too much, ill send the unused bills in with the package (ill put the dollars in with the sega cd). Thanx! My paypal account is at bigbluefaction@yahoo.com

There, the money has been sent.

I'm glad my gamepark wasn't gone!(I've been wanting one for a VERY long time, since the first time I heard about them)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived