IGNORED

Classic Gaming Expo Arcade

digitalpress

Every year Classic Gaming Expo "opens the arcade" of coin-ops to attendees, everything on free play, featuring some truly rare and unusual cabinets. The line-up changes from year to year as our local participants' collections improve.

We've got some great stuff in store this year. Here is a list of the CONFIRMED games that will appear at Classic Gaming Expo this year:

Arkanoid - Revenge Of Doh

Cliff Hanger

Cloak & Dagger

Cobra Command

Crazy Climber

Crystal Castles

Demolition Derby

Discs of Tron

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong JR

Dragon's Lair

Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp

Fire Fox

Galaga

Galaxy Ranger

Gorf

Interstellar

Jungle Hunt

Karate Champ

Kick Man

MACH 3

Moon Patrol

Mortal Kombat

Mr. Do!

Night Driver [sit-down]

Operation Wolf

Pac-Man

Pac-Mania

PlayChoice 10

Pong

Popeye

Punch-Out!!

Puppy Pong

Q*bert

Rastan

Satans Hallow

Space Ace

Space Encounters

Spy Hunter

Star Rider

Super Breakout

Super Don Quix-ote

Super Punchout

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Tempest

Thayer's Quest

Track & Field

Tron

Turbo

Vs. Super Mario Bros

You're asking this question in an arcade game thread so I'm a bit confused - do you mean "7800 stuff" in "arcade cabinets" like the ones we have for Odyssey2, Astrocade, and ColecoVision? If so, I'm afraid not, though there will be at least one 7800 in the "80's Living Room" section, where you can play whatever 7800 games you'd like.

You're asking this question in an arcade game thread so I'm a bit confused - do you mean "7800 stuff" in "arcade cabinets" like the ones we have for Odyssey2, Astrocade, and ColecoVision? If so, I'm afraid not, though there will be at least one 7800 in the "80's Living Room" section, where you can play whatever 7800 games you'd like.

I guess I should have been more clear about my question. :D

Oesii had mentioned the new Colecovision games and it occuried to me that there hadn't been any mention recently of the 7800 proto releases that were originally mentioned last year. Nothing to do with arcades. Does that make more sense now? :)

Mitch

• 3 weeks later...
Ah, sorry for the delay, Mitch.

Nothing 7800-specific on the "release horizon", but there ARE a number of Atari titles to debut... the details will be coming along soon, sir.

Bummer. :(

Thanks for the reply.

Mitch

Yipes.

You know, this is my first year managing the CGE website so you'll have to forgive me for that. I didn't even know there WAS such a page until it was pointed out to me this morning (as a result of your note here)!

I'll get on that and have it updated by the weekend. Thanks!

T-MINUS 29 DAYS

Hi there!

I'll get on that and have it updated by the weekend.

Cool, thanks! Can't wait!

Greetings,

Manuel

Updated. Keep in mind, however, that many of the vendors are keeping some projects/products a secret until the last minute. I did my best to divulge what I'm allowed to divulge! :)

Hi there!

Updated. Keep in mind, however, that many of the vendors are keeping some projects/products a secret until the last minute. I did my best to divulge what I'm allowed to divulge!  :)

Wow! 3 new VCS games! That's the news I've been waiting for. Can't wait for the other two games to be revealed. There's always a chance that someone digs out a prototype of Colecos Wild Western :)

Greetings,

Manuel

Wow! 3 new VCS games! That's the news I've been waiting for. Can't wait for the other two games to be revealed. There's always a chance that someone digs out a prototype of Colecos Wild Western :)

Greetings,

Manuel

Well, you've got one of the companies right. :wink:

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

If my hunch is right, I think I know what they've got planned.  should be interesting to see if I'm right (I hope I am).

Using my psychic powers of the second sight, I'll try to look a few days into the future and... it reveals... the third game will... be... :twisted:

Rush Hour from Comma Vid!

Phew... I always feel so exhausted after using my powers... :D

Greetings,

Manuel

Using my psychic powers of the second sight, I'll try to look a few days into the future and... it reveals... the third game will... be...  

Rush Hour from Comma Vid!

:ponder: ;)

Archived