IGNORED

Snorlaxnut's first hack : BunnyBZRK

snorlaxnut

Thanks to Lazzeri's Atari Hacking for Dummies, I created my first hack:

BunnyBZRK, a Berzerk hack (Tried to call it "Bunny Berzerk", but couldn't)!

I tried making the robots and Otto into giant bunny heads. I also played around with the numbers, and if you get zapped, it sometimes says:

ZA

P!

And sometimes ( :? ) when I see the bunny heads move, I think I can see feet.

So it's not that great, but it's the first hack I made, and I like it! :D

If this is almost like someone else's hack, let me know and I will remove it.

Enjoy!

bunnybzrk.zip

Thanks to Lazzeri's Atari Hacking for Dummies, I created my first hack:

Well so you managed to use it? Congrats... It seems a shitty program... :D

Great work! I mean, i love the bunnies you've created, and the their little feet moving up'n'down made a cool effect... And the ZAP! was pretty cool also... Congrats!

So it's not that great, but it's the first hack I made, and I like it! :D

Don't you go all modest on me... It IS a great job... ;)

Regards,

Lazzeri

Could you repost it?  I keep trying to download and extract it and my computer keeps saying it's corrupt or something.

I downloaded the file and extracted the .bin from the file and it worked fine, but I replaced the .zip file. If you still can't extract the .bin, I will just remove the file and tell everyone I had to take it down.

Woah, friggin sweet. It worked that time.

Hey, would you mind people burning copies of this game to play on a real system? I think that would be cool.

BTW, I like your design of te characture better than the original Pez despencer Berzerk.

Hey, would you mind people burning copies of this game to play on a real system?  I think that would be cool.

I guess it would be O.K. if you were just burning one copy for your own personal use. I don't think the original programmers and owners of the Berzerk game would like it if you were burning several copies to sell.

I'm just going to keep my hack posted here so everyone can download it for free and play it on an emulator, and not even think of making copies of it on carts to sell. But I guess just burning one copy for your own personal use would be O.K., right :?:

Archived