IGNORED

HSC Season 16 Round 2 Poll

Round 2 - Classic Games  

15 members have voted

1. 1. See post below for more info on the games

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

We'll this should be interesting as the games are *all* top-notch classics!! "don't make me pick just one trbb" :D

Runner up game(s) will go into another poll as soon as we have enough of them (Yoomp! is waiting there at the moment). The others may re-appear later in the season.

For more info on the games checkout Atarimania.

Poll ends after the first round Space Fortress Omega has finished :)

Millipede

millipede.png

Awesome. 1984 version with the title screen animations. Fandal XEX fixed PAL version

Frogger 2: ThreeDeep

frogger_ii.png

Superb game, 4 stage frogger.

Fandal XEX.

Bruce Lee

bruce_lee.png

Fun platformer explorer with a little bif of beat 'em up!

Fandal XEX.

Lode Runner

lode_runner.png

The classic hole diggin' platformer. Lots of versions out there.

Fandal XEX.

Gyruss

gyruss.png

Despite the odd glitch another superb game.

Fandal XEX.

• Like 2

Well ... although I am not the biggest fan of Lode Runner, I must say, when I play it some more, it gets really addictive. It is lots of fun, and I am always surprised by how smart the artificial intelligence is. Somehow the enemy guys always find me.

By the way I dislike the colorized version (on PAL) I prefer the Cart version. Could you check that out TRBB? There are quite some distributions with not all the same mazes.

• Like 1

Voted Bruce Lee but now I think about it I'd go for Lode Runner. BL has too heavy nostalgia baggage for me - one of the first AAA games I ever played, ~first one I completed, etc.

Hate Frogger so hopefully this won't pass :)

This Frogger II: Threedeep is way better than the basic frogger, worth checking out if you've not played it!

OK We'll start the next round in the morning (Saturday) looks like it will be Lode Runner which is a great game that everyone can play :D