IGNORED

Two Bruce Lee sequels

Philsan

6 hours ago, woj said:

So another bug? My son playing (with unlimited falls on) asks me "Dad, how do I get out of that?". Good question!

20221016_105319.jpg

That shouldn't be happening with unlimited falls, but instead with SPR Collisions set to OFF.

If you are playing with SPR Collisions OFF then there is really nothing to do but start over - Start Key, or F2 on Altirra.

Edited by Ute

2 hours ago, Ute said:

That shouldn't be happening with unlimited falls, but instead with SPR Collisions set to OFF.

If you are playing with SPR Collisions OFF then there is really nothing to do but start over - Start Key, or F2 on Altirra.

I see, that's probably what he did, I did not even notice there is an option  to switch off sprite collisions ;)

2 hours ago, Ute said:

I want one!

That's the gen 1 for Rasperry PI Zero which I have plenty off in my drawers. Works with Zero 2 as well, but what you really want is the gen 2 gpi case for Rasperry PI CM 4. Not only much faster, but also much better screen, hdmi out, rechargeable and all. Good luck finding the CM though 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tjlazer said:

On the TIX version, I get this on Emulator.  Previous one didn't do this.

bruce tix sprite.JPG

I think he is supposed to like like this, this is the jump suit he was wearing in Game of Death, check out the Internet ;) (And catch on with his filmography).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 8:56 PM, woj said:

I think he is supposed to like like this, this is the jump suit he was wearing in Game of Death, check out the Internet ;) (And catch on with his filmography).

Well, TIX is extremely talented, but here it's still not enough for it to look alike given resolution limit he works with, so I agree with one of the statements above: his previous set was better.

Especially new jumping Bruce looks weird, more like a naked Tarzan in black stockings, sorry! 🤭

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jacques said:

naked Tarzan

I remember I really liked Tix's alternative sprite set a few years ago patched into the original Bruce Lee!

But some things have changed. His hair is way too big in comparison to his head, unless he had a big freaking afro or a mohawk. And now he looks naked with black spots. And his feet are too small. If you do a couple of kicks on the first screen, you can see him falling down sometimes into the surface he is walking on. Perhaps it's a bit overdone between when I liked the new sprites and what it has became now?

But the stray pixels in the original sprite version I mentioned earlier are fixed! And I really like playing the new levels :)

Edited by ivop
  • Like 1

This time a real bug report I think. With the new TIX sprite and the bugfix version my son got stack in this position on the picture. No joystick movement or action was able to take Bruce out of it. Personally, I noticed that the new TIX Bruce is more "sticky" and catching more to the scenery than the old one.

20221105_195223.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...