IGNORED

Is the recommended traders thread really a good idea ?

MegaManFan

As much as I like the idea of this thread, I find it's impossible to update the list when you're recommended traders is on page one of a five page thread. Do you know how long it takes to update an edited post? I could prepare a three layer sandwich that includes a fried egg, mustard, mayo, two kinds of cheese, four pieces of toast, sliced tomatoes, and several different meats and could have all of the fixings put away and the sandwich cut in half and be back to the computer with it on a plate and it would STILL be uploading it to AtariAge.

lol, MMF. It's not that bad on broadband ;)

But this thread is a little unwiedly with so many pages. One way I suggest for people to browse the whole thing on one text page (friendly to lowbanders) is to hit the print topic button.

And Room34 is an awesome trader, great communication and quick to deliver the goods. :)

ah shucks, with the thread split my comments and recommendations look goofy, thanks CPU ;)

Does anyone have a better idea for a rec. traders list? This one seems to work because you can send people there so they can count the number of people you've worked with, etc.

Here my idea..

ONE post You make a good trade? Send the mod the name!

For each other person that makes a good trade they got a thumbs up.

And the more people that have good trades the more thumbs up they get!

Here my idea..

ONE post You make a good trade? Send the mod the name!

For each other person that makes a good trade they got a thumbs up.

And the more people that have good trades the more thumbs up they get!

Too much friggin work. :x

I am on broadband though.  Cox high speed cable.  At the peak I can get 300 k.s

My list is on the first page of that thread and it only takes about 10-20 seconds to update after I've edited. I like the idea, although at this point, it seems like trading has levelled off here. I've only made four or five trades with people who didn't already actively post here and the vast majority of my trades have been with people I've traded/bough from/sold to 5+ times.

Archived