IGNORED

Thrusty Thing

CyranoJ

7 hours ago, Swansea_Mariner said:

I have to say CJ I'm a big fan of the quality of Reboots work, these updates are great please keep them coming as it's exciting to see how a game develops!

Thank you :)

Another part is that it makes a good read after the whole thing is finished :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A new test build went out to the test team this weekend with significant improvements and new features. We have already had some great feedback and fixed a few minor bugs (they'll be getting another test rom this evening) and I'm sure they'll post something in here at some point :)

In the meantime, here's a new video :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, agradeneu said:

Hello Jaguar fans, I have created a little weppage for our game "Gravitic Mines" (formerly known as "Thrusty Thing") with general infos on the game and some nice screenshots. Once in a while I will post some news regarding the development of the game. Check it out!

https://anderlex.itch.io/graviticmines

Thanks for the nice page, having been a fan of Lunar Lander since my pre-teen years, I very much look forward to this release and hope to be able to afford it when it comes out.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, agradeneu said:

Hello Jaguar fans, I have created a little weppage for our game "Gravitic Mines" (formerly known as "Thrusty Thing") with general infos on the game and some nice screenshots. Once in a while I will post some news regarding the development of the game. Check it out!

https://anderlex.itch.io/graviticmines

Awesome page. I'd created an acct there 46 days ago so will be posting :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...