IGNORED

l button on joycon stop working.

bradhig1

just broke two joycons one left on right trying to fix the problems with them and stupid ribbon cables won't reattach. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL MY VIDEO GAME STUFF BRREAKING!!!1 MY Atari 2600 jr wont't work cause the power connector popped off the board when the power and joystick cables tangled and I picked up the joystick and it pulled the power cable. M Colecovision won't work anymore because a mod failed.

They reattach but they're tricky. Reading that second post sounds like you're kind of rough with things as Nintendo stuff just doesn't fail like that typically. Sure you get lemons but they're not known for peddling crap or crappy designs. I think probably their dumbest stunt was using glue on the ribbon cables in the Virtual Boy for the eye pieces which now are all more or less universally failing as much as NEC/Sega caps in old systems (and like them need solder to fix.)

ordered new left and right joycons. I have one joycon made of my original blue left joycon with non working L button and gray right joycon. I have anxiety and tend to get real angry when I lose unfairly in games. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate has been getting one my nerves lately. I am angry that there are challenges for online play and I have no desire to play online after bad experiences in Mario Kart 8. Sore losers taking it out on you cause they felt entitled to the win and people attacking you for what character you play.

Typical online play, it's why I refuse to do it pretty much anymore out of a narrow set of titles where acting like that the community will hand your ass to you in some fashion. But when it comes to FPS, (mario) kart party games, and other common things, the douchebags come out and it's over being amusing pretty fast. IT's the loudmouths or those who cheat or find glitches in the game to cheat outside of intended play that ruin it for the rest along with their snotty arrogant attitude problems. I could see wrecking controllers over that from what you said.