IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Easy to Hard.

RSS Bot

So I thought it had been awhile, so I decided to play my Switch. First I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I still think they should have made a Mario Kart 9 instead of just rereleasing Wii-U games. After I was easily beating my CPU competition, I decided to play Super Mario Odyssey. Man, that game is hard. I swear it took me 15 minutes to go around in the Sand world. I retraced what I did accidentally. And then I went inside the pyramid. It took at least 6 tries to get to the top of the stupid pyramid, and then I got stuck on how to defeat the boss.

I HATE GAMES THAT WON'T TELL YOU HOW TO DEFEAT BOSSES. I finally figured out from GameFAQs that throwing the hat at the boss's spiked ball will damage her. That's stupid. I tried jumping on the boss, I tried lots of things, but not that. I kept dying. And then I kept dying even when I knew what to do. And I want to know what will happen if I die when I have no coins left. Is it game over and I have to start from the beginning again? I want that Yoshi game they're making for the Switch. My Switch got warm after playing it for a while. So it's resting. So Mario games ranging from super easy to super hard isn't fun. Why can't they just make all the games a little bit hard, but not too easy? And if I was Nintendo, I would stop putting Wii-U games on the Switch. Because that's just being lazy and dumb. I have to wait for the Switch 2 for Mario Kart 9 I guess. Or else they'll call it Mario Kart 8 Super Deluxe?

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15578-easy-to-hard/