IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - More tacos

RSS Bot

I was play-testing Aaron the Aardvark when I noticed when the taco came down, the ants kept coming out, thus enabling you to eat all the ants you wanted without the UFOs, and then get tons of lives before eating the taco and moving to the next level. So I stopped new ants from coming out when the taco comes falling down from the sky. I also made the taco stop lower so it looks better. I also changed the shooting so you can shoot at the UFOs and destroy them when they're at the top of the screen. Just something I noticed.

The game also freaked out on me when I was video capturing it. I couldn't move right at all and I kept moving to the left until I got to the left side and when I pressed left, Aaron's feet moved really fast. I am chalking that bug up to the video capturing software because when I exited it, the problem went away. I also changed the copyright year to 2019. I posted a YouTube video of the game. I wanted to enable longer than 15 minute videos, but I didn't like the way it wanted to contact me for the verification code. Why couldn't I just get an E-MAIL? It wanted to text or call my smartphone, which I didn't want to do because I don't know its number. Apparently now e-mail is too old fashioned? WHY?

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15609-more-tacos/