IGNORED

RAIDERS LOST ARK

Mock

still looking for a good one myself... I've bought two loose ones, both of the pics looked far better than the actual carts have :roll:

silver labels seem harder to tell the quality by just a pic.

at this point I'd probably pay quite a bit if I saw a NIB.

Someone will talk about Raiders of the Lost Ark? :D

I am the right guy for that. :D :)

See my Raiders of the Lost Ark Collection HERE

Yes, the Lable variation RAIDERS LOST ARK is hard to find. So I have say in the past, that it must go higher in the rarity guide and it has work. :D

But maybe 5 is not high enough. :P ;)

At the bottom from my site you see now, what I missing from Raiders of the Lost Ark. The standart releases I miss these:

(NTSC) Solution

(NTSC Bold Letters) Box, Instruction & Solution

(NTSC 1986) Box, Instruction (maybe black/white) & Solution

And from the Lable Variation with the Bold Letters I need maybe a better version. The Post has scratch the lable and it look now very bad. :sad:

Maybe MattyXB will agree? But getting a standard silver with a P is hard enough, probably above 2. Never seen one on ebay and i own one bought 21 years ago. The lable variation would be like Gold here.

Yes, the PAL version is too hard to find. I have search it for years, till I found one. And Years later I found finally a complete PAL version. But I have not often see it on eBay. Maybe on eBay.de you found some more, but last time as I looked, I have found only 1 copy and this was NTSC.

Now I own too a complete French PAL Version (Or maybe this is SECAM or how it was called in France). The Box is still shrinkwrapped. And it has a french sticker on the box. :)

But the PAL version is a bit rarerer then the NTSC Version I think. And I think most common NTSC games are harder to find as PAL releases. And Rare NTSC games are easier to find as PAL versions. :D

From some games I have not know at the beginning, that PAL versions exist. But someday I found a Kaboom! and this must be very Rare as PAL version, because most are NTSC versions on eBay.de too.

• 5 months later...
Here is the last one that sold on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3057251882

I had it on my watch list, and then forgot to snipe it. :x

I think that the main label with its Marquee letters is more interesting than the contraction of the title on the end label.

That was the one I missed as well. It would have gone higher had I remembered to snipe it. :D

Archived