IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - How to forget things you did 6 years ago

RSS Bot

So with Yoshi's Crafted World coming out for the Switch, I decided to make an issue of Nintendo Power. What I forgot though was that not only did I make one 6 years ago in 2013, I made three. So this will be the fourth one. It's easy to forget things you did 6 years ago when your computer keeps crashing every couple of years. It's a wonder I've had mine for 3 years now. *knocks on wood* Anyway, issue 4, May 2019, will have a review of Yoshi's Crafted World in it. I even made a cover and the first two pages of this e-zine.

I plan on going some time this weekend to a store that sells video games and getting it. I'm hopeful, but doubting, Nintendo's next console will still have physical media, as I enjoy taking games out of boxes and actually putting them into a console. Plus, it's cool to look at all your boxes and see your collection even when you don't want to play it at the moment.

I was asleep most of the night. I intended to take a nap at 11 p.m. Ended up sleeping until 8 a.m.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-64796300-1553790105.png

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15658-how-to-forget-things-you-did-6-years-ago/