IGNORED

Anyone else enjoying Colecovision on the Mega Sg?

SegaSnatcher

7 hours ago, Atariboy said:

Here's what I use on my Mega Sg. I believe it's just the official bios that's been modded to let you bypass the Colecovision title screen with the press of a fire button.

ColecoVision BIOS (no title delay on fire).rom 8 kB · 1 download

Thank You. I'll try it when I get a chance. I am very busy during the week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:14 PM, Atariboy said:

Here's what I use on my Mega Sg. I believe it's just the official bios that's been modded to let you bypass the Colecovision title screen with the press of a fire button.

ColecoVision BIOS (no title delay on fire).rom 8 kB · 10 downloads

still no dice. Could I send you my Mega SG and sd card and you get it running? I'll pay shipping and money for your time.

Hopefully we won't need to do that. I've sent you a download link for my Mega Sg's SD card contents, which I'm hoping will fix things up for you. Hopefully between that and the rest of my message, we'll be able to get things going without having to resort to that. 

Like I said via PM, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the risk of your system getting lost or damaged in-transit. But if it does come down to that, I'll do it for free and you'll just have to pay for shipping. My Mega Sg is connected right here so it's a trivial matter to swap your system in, pop your SD card into my PC, and get things going. Nothing anyone should have to pay for.  

Barring the fluke chance that something might be off with your Mega Sg (like a faulty SD card slot) or the SD card itself, something trivial is getting overlooked somewhere that's causing your problems. Like I said via PM, I've had a few momentary hiccups with these as well, such as not realizing rom files couldn't be zipped when I got my Super Nt.

Everything looked fine when I did that when the Super Nt came out, but not a single game would load even though they all appeared in the menu. The fix was trivial and I just had to unzip each game.

Edited by Atariboy