IGNORED

"AgaCart" my version of the Atari Lynx SD cartridge

rj1307

9 hours ago, rj1307 said:

I have them all the time, I added you to the list.
As of today it is possible to send to: Germany, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Czech Republic.

I'm in the UK but obviously there is a little bit of mentalness in the world so I will have to be patient. Great that you are doing them though. 

Hi Rafal!  I just wanted to let you know that I received the Agacart and I am thrilled with it!  It is made beautifully and performs flawlessly.  I am excited to try the extra features that you built in to it like the favorites program.  Thank you very much for creating this wonderful piece of technology!

• Like 1

@Zaspath, unfortunately I don't have the option to send it to the UK today, I will add you to the list and I will contact you when shipping is possible.

@Hasan Coskun, you have done well inserting the cartridge several times into the console, AgaCart has a slightly different thickness and the contacts in the socket are arranged at a different angle.

28 minutes ago, rj1307 said:

@Zaspath, unfortunately I don't have the option to send it to the UK today, I will add you to the list and I will contact you when shipping is possible.

@Hasan Coskun, you have done well inserting the cartridge several times into the console, AgaCart has a slightly different thickness and the contacts in the socket are arranged at a different angle.

Yep I thought that would be the case. I've been playing with it for the last two hours and so far it's working well.

Rafal, I am so pleased with the Agacart that you sent me that I must have a second.  Please add me to the end of the list and let me know when it is available.  The last one you sent came in an orange box and looks great.  Just a request to have a different color box this time.  Shipping to U.S.A.  Thank you!

Hello, can I please be added to the buyer’s list? I’m in the US.

I have a Lynx SD and it is so finicky it’s driving me crazy; it has to be in the slot juuuuust right or it doesn’t work and it can take forever to get right ? Then the SD card slot seems to have the same problem so it’s doubly frustrating... well I bumped both the cart and the SD card today and now I can’t get them working again. I’m so done with this. I just want one that works when I put it in my system! Plus the faster loading will be nice, so I’m looking forward to this :) I realize I’m going to need to wait for a while, but that’s ok. I still have about half the official library in my collection + Wyvern Tales so I have lots to play in the meantime!

On 3/19/2020 at 1:00 AM, rj1307 said:

Cartridges are available but, due to the outbreak of the coronavirus Poland has suspended shipments to all countries for now for a period of two weeks but it is not known what will happen next.  :(

I will inform you when everything is back to normal.

Hi rj1307

Thanks for adding me to the list.

Worst case I have someone in Germany who can forward it to me safely.

Wesołych Świąt Wielkanocnych. (or my best google translation) HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Thanks so much!