IGNORED

DoctorSpuds Reviews Things - A brief update...

RSS Bot

I don’t think I’ve ever actually done one of these but I’d like to give a few updates on the state of my collection. Let me start off with this, I have absolutely no ideas for future reviews, I’m completely out of them, so if anybody has recommendations for games good, bad, or obscure I’d love to hear them.
This happened a little while back but I do feel it’s worth mentioning. Back when I got my UNO Cart I decided to sell half of my collection, some of the stuff I sold earlier too. I no longer have my Colecovision or Sega Master System, I sold 115 Atari games, mostly commons, over half of my Intellivision collection amounting to around 25 games and an entire console. Despite all I’ve sold it seems my shelf is fuller than ever, funny how that works out, you sell a whole bunch of stuff but you end up getting it all back in one way or another.

One big bit of news is that the elusive world of PAL/SECAM games has been opened up to me, I recently got a tiny 15” Sharp Aquos flatscreen TV that can display European games, sure they’re in B&W but the fact that I can play them means I can review them. It’s a good little TV, I got it for 20$ at my local game store, it displays all of my games pretty well and is really a big step up from by little CRT. Plus it’s in stereo
I rearranged my closet last night; it’s frightening how much stuff one accumulates over time, while it’s not full to the point of bursting it is getting there…

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/729/entry-15805-a-brief-update/
  • Like 1