IGNORED

Atari Lynx 30th Birthday Programming Competition

Igor

12 hours ago, Nop90 said:

@Igor

Just receiver the PI hat cart programmer, the stand and the prints.

Thank you for the extra cart shell you included. The quality is superior to the other I bought from you previously. I'm considering to order other 10 white shells like the one you sent me.

Great news! Do you like the stand and mobile stand? At first I thought the mobile stand was going to be no good, but I have it on my bedside table now and use it every night.

Glad you like the quality of the print, I didn't think it changed from the first time, but I did make some improvements in my print method, so maybe. Let me know if you want any more, I've changed the price so they are 3eur each, no matter how many you order. I might do a bulk discount again, depends on how many orders I start seeing.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, karri said:

The postal stike was called off some time ago. The parliment minister in charge of postal services resigned. The prime minister may get to be kicked out as well as he does not have the integrity to resign.

So it is back to the old mantra:

Customer: you messed up
Customer service: yeah, the guilty people has been sacked

Customer: you messed up again

Customer service: yeah, the manager that hired the bad guys has been sacked as well

... and so on...

My guess is that the guy responsible of telling Australian Post that the block should be lifted was also sacked before he had time to lift the block.

My guesses turned out correct.

The prime minister and the entire government resigned. That is what happens when you try to screw up a small amount of postal workers for profit.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, Fadest said:

Did someone noticed the small book on the bottom right ?

This is a manual of all games from the competition, based on AtariGamer promotional post and description on website. I have 11 of them, 1 is for me, 1 is for Igor, 1 already reserved by LordKraken. So other coders, if you want one, please send me your postal adress and I will send it to you.

An example of Find a way to my heart pages :

IMG_0278.jpg

For your information, 4 parcels sent yesterday (Nop, LordKraken, Jum and Karri).

@Igor, @KevinMos3, I will send you once I have all the extra wanted (should be soon if I'm not too lazy)

@enthusi, @laoo Can you send me your postal adress ?

@VladR, @drludos Did not get answer from you. Are you interested ?

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Igor said:

Can't wait to get it! Also I've finally been able to post Karri's copies. Australia Post finally unblocked postage to Finland, I guess all those new ladies in power need to get their mail! ?

Diapers and politicians need to be changed periodically for the same reason.

• Haha 2

On 12/2/2019 at 11:30 PM, Fadest said:

Only A Bug's Lynx as new release. Other games on sale were both Yastuna

Did someone noticed the small book on the bottom right ?

This is a manual of all games from the competition, based on AtariGamer promotional post and description on website. I have 11 of them, 1 is for me, 1 is for Igor, 1 already reserved by LordKraken. So other coders, if you want one, please send me your postal adress and I will send it to you.

An example of Find a way to my heart pages :

IMG_0278.jpg

I just received this. It is just AMAZING. More like a photo album than a booklet. Thank you Fadest. It was a wonderful gift!

On 12/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Fadest said:

In fact, this is a photo album ;)

Next batch should go on wednesday.

I just received it today, and I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to @Fadest!

It's a really cool album, on very high paper and print quality, it looks gorgeous!

It's a really nice "souvenir" from the amazing compo.

For next year, you should team up with Igor to make it an official prize / gift for all contestants :)

Thanks again for this cool gift!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...