IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Banana ghosts

RSS Bot

So after a horrible coding session where I wanted the monsters to obey the walls, I had to give up because it wasn't going very well. So, a few hours passed and I said to myself, "OK, they can't obey the walls, so why not make them ghosts?" So here are the banana ghosts, moving through walls around the room. The backstory is that the ghosts are guarding the magic banana that, when touched, moves to a different location. All poor Steve wants to do is eat the thing because he's hungry.

I went to the game store. The way overpriced Neo Geo Pocket Color was still there at $150. But there were a few new Game Boy games, something that rarely happens. I got Daffy Duck and The Lost World for the Game Boy. I don't know why, I guess just to have. I wanted to try Daffy Duck, and was surprised that the game uses passwords. So anyway, lots of Game Boy goings-on in my life yesterday/today. Hard to believe the thing is nearing 30 years old. And yet it's still fun. Well, I guess so is Atari. Which is why I'm here in the first place.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-57535000-1556620127.png

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15811-banana-ghosts/