IGNORED

COLECO DONKEY KONG JR MINI ARCADE VARIANT

wesofthedead

I was at the bin goodwill a few weeks ago and was surprised to find a Donkey Kong Jr Coleco mini arcade just sitting there and even though i already own one i had to pick it up. Something looked a little off to me though while looking at it and when i got home i compared it to the one i already own and there is a bunch of French all over it and the bottom says Coleco of Canada. Has anyone ever seen Canadian variants of these things and would they be worth anymore to a collector?

post-42685-0-12620000-1556642794_thumb.jpg

post-42685-0-65804700-1556642799_thumb.jpg

post-42685-0-96820600-1556642804.jpg

• Like 1

I doubt it would be worth more unless you found someone up north wanting the version they had, or perhaps some extreme coleco collector that needs to have every little thing. Between the poor condition it is in, and the fact it's multi-language I would wonder if it would be a bit of a hard sell. I've got the same (english only) tabletop on my desk too always on under my lamp so I can see the movement and the time.

I've owned all of the Canadian versions (I'm from Canada). In mint condition it might command a premium as there are less bilingual ones than English only ones BUT that one is beat. Complete with the bilingual box in display worthy condition? Ya that would be worth more for sure. How much more? That would depend on the buyer.