IGNORED

VCF East - Day 2 (Day 1 for me...)

VCF was absolutely amazing today. Got to catch up many old friends and meet many new ones. The Atari exhibit stretched the entire length of the large exhibit hall. Crowds were streaming through constantly, lots of people asking questions, having fun and lots of smiles all around.

The 400/800 40th Anniversary exhibit seems to be a big hit with everyone and it only took like 4 hours to get everything upacked, built and items arranged. The ERIC laserdisc was occasionally getting stuck or people were opening the lid on the 800 and stopping it, but it actually was more well behave than usual.

Big thanks to Kevin, Peter, Dean, Bill and the other Bill, Thom, Nir, Maceij and my fellow co-host at the 400/800 exhibit - Claus. Looking forward to Sunday. Will be picking Joe Decuir up at the airport to bring him down for his 9:30am talk.

post-23-0-00199100-1557025957_thumb.jpg

post-23-0-61054300-1557025972_thumb.jpg

• Like 21

VCF was absolutely amazing today. Got to catch up many old friends and meet many new ones. The Atari exhibit stretched the entire length of the large exhibit hall. Crowds were streaming through constantly, lots of people asking questions, having fun and lots of smiles all around.

The 400/800 40th Anniversary exhibit seems to be a big hit with everyone and it only took like 4 hours to get everything upacked, built and items arranged. The ERIC laserdisc was occasionally getting stuck or people were opening the lid on the 800 and stopping it, but it actually was more well behave than usual.

Big thanks to Kevin, Peter, Dean, Bill and the other Bill, Thom, Nir, Maceij and my fellow co-host at the 400/800 exhibit - Claus. Looking forward to Sunday. Will be picking Joe Decuir up at the airport to bring him down for his 9:30am talk.

attachicon.gif59897994_10219627977672704_7400607553022853120_o.jpg

attachicon.gif59561049_10219627977552701_2641561627576500224_o.jpg

NICE !!!

Wow, gotta love that sweet 800!... On a class of its own!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the lovely pics Curt, really appreciated...

That demonstration looks damn familiar, I'm sure we had that back in Maplin Electronics here in the UK in the day..

Was it widely available or is that my memory playing tricks please?

Edit: There's small possibility I remember it from Silica Shop in Kent..Possibly both places...

Edited by Mclaneinc