IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Borders

RSS Bot

I worked on Golf for the Channel F again last night. Today it was about adding borders to the game. This was something I wanted to do from the beginning, but I couldn't quite get it working. But now I did. I thought it seemed kind of odd that there was no border, so I set out to make one. It was really hard. I had to redraw the guy to make it work. It's kind of hard to explain why because I don't quite understand it myself.

I really want to go to sleep. I will probably fall asleep once my head hits the pillow. I'm going to sleep on the couch so the dog isn't lonely while my mom is out like I always do. The dog hates being alone and if I don't, she probably will go in front of my door and lay down, but I wouldn't know because I'd be asleep. But it'd be sad to think about.

I tried to fix my Channel F. I thought I had figured out the problem, but in the process, I seem to have broken my controller. It won't fire now. All the other directions work, but not firing. What's even odder is if I switch it to make fire pressing up, then it works. But that seems counterintuitive, but it will have to do if I want to press fire.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15834-borders/