IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Sleep

RSS Bot

I've been sleeping too much lately. Yesterday I went to sleep at about 6am and didn't wake up until 8pm. But then I was able to go to sleep at midnight and stay sleeping until 4am. Then today I went to sleep at about 6am and woke up at 6pm. And I feel like I could sleep for another 6 hours if I felt like it, and I do, but I don't know if I should. I'm back working on Aaron the Aardvark for the Jaguar again. Clint is doing some more backgrounds for me. Right now he's working on an underwater scene which is looking really great so far.

First I had trouble putting the thing in. It didn't like it and made the file too big. But finally it got to working correctly. I still don't know why, though, since all the backgrounds are 84KB, including this one, and I was able to design and put 2 temporary backgrounds in the game without it saying the file was too big.

I had a really tough time working on another game, but I had to give up because I was working in Atari 2600 assembly and it kept giving me weird scanline results because the stupid computer hates me.

I just wish I was as good an artist as Clint is!

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15844-sleep/