IGNORED

Can we retrieve the sprite color palette?

asdronin

Hi all,

I have seen in Pacgreg's Metal Gear source code (that is a nice one by the way =) ) something that looks like this

P2C1=tileset_test_color1
    P2C2=tileset_test_color2
    P2C3=tileset_test_color3

The tileset is loaded normally with incgraphic I compile this and there is no trouble but I try something similar in my code and it fails to compile, I see that what these lines do apparently is retrieving the colors from the image loaded, so what am I doing wrong? I thought just attaching _color# would be enough but of course Im missing something here as its not even compiling, can you please tell me how to do this? thanks beforehand for any help =)

Awesome, thanks, yes I was typing something wrong you were right, this functionality to obtain color from image is a time saver, at least for me, I could have avoided so much trouble using this from the start, and yes I looked into adventurer game, but at that moment I was looking into the tilemaps and other things I guess, thanks a lot for the help =)