IGNORED

Champ Games - Galagon (aka Galaga) 2600

johnnywc

I have two of some of them. I have a ton of different ones taking up space at this point, I should sell them off. :D

..Al

It’s too bad the full size posters didn’t sell well enough.

I bought the Space Rocks full size poster. Looks great next to Asteroids poster that AtGames sold a while back (4 Classic Atari arcade games).

I had to make my own Star Castle Arcade full size poster because the winning artwork is amazing!

As shown by James’ 7800 Galaga framed artwork, new art for the same old game really works.

• Like 2

I was watching ZPH's latest video and noticed an enemy missile passed through the player ship while the ship was being captured. I attached an animated GIF of it. It's around the time code 1:05:06 on the Youtube video.

Is that a bug or normal Galaga game play?

It wouldn't be fair to let the player be destroyed while being sucked up by the tractor beam (click link to see it happen in the arcade game).

• Like 3

Haven't been about lately but what a pleasant surprise. Was Zoo Keeper put on the back burner in favor of Galaga?

Galaga was just one of those "I have an idea, let's run with it" type of projects that came together much faster than expected (6 weeks!) thanks to Nathan (graphics & design) & Ross (sounds). We are now turning our focus back to finishing Wizard of Wor Arcade (manual, additional speech, finishing the sound fx, other bells/whistles) for a summer release. Once development is complete we'll pick up Zoo Keeper; that is sure to be a challenging game to finish as it's basically 3 games in 1! :)

• Like 9

Speaking of Avalanche, the game is all done (thanks in big part to Thomas (TJ) for his assistance with optimizing the code and design). Al & I are coordinating a label contest that we'll post info about soon, so artists get ready and sharpen up those colored pencils! :D

• Like 7

Speaking of Avalanche, the game is all done (thanks in big part to Thomas (TJ) for his assistance with optimizing the code and design). Al & I are coordinating a label contest that we'll post info about soon, so artists get ready and sharpen up those colored pencils! :D

Yes! Thank you both.

• Like 4