IGNORED

Stupidly Expensive Big Box PC Games - $800 for sealed Gabriel Knight?!?

A look at some of the more RARE and EXPENSIVE big box PC games. There are games in here you rarely see out in the wild anymore. Big shoutout to local Seattle collector Kevin Ng for letting me borrow a bunch of these for the video.

Anybody here on AtariAge collect Big Box PC stuff (C64, Amiga, Atari St, MS-DOS)...and what are some of your more rare or valuable games?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just saw this. Amazing video! I don't have any really expensive big box games, but I do have several by Sierra. In addition to those, I have Congo (based on the movie), Rebel Assault, Dungeon Master, and a few other common ones. Seems like my next thing to collect.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

I have a bunch of boxed Amiga and C64 games.  No idea what is rare.

It really depends on the game because there were literally THOUSANDS of games released for the C64. Most are $10-$20...but there are a few that are super hard to find and worth some decent $$$

41 minutes ago, Metal Jesus said:

It really depends on the game because there were literally THOUSANDS of games released for the C64. Most are $10-$20...but there are a few that are super hard to find and worth some decent $$$

I figure eventually I will catalog everything.  Maybe I have a gem or two.