IGNORED

Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy now available to Pre-Order!

Albert

2 hours ago, Fredifredo said:

Order Speedball 2 today ... :)

My wife said I'll have to wait until my birthday to have it ... september 3 is far far ... 

Sweet, so I am guessing pre-orders will be shipping soon.  Looking forward to it!  I also ordered a mouse adapter so I could play the Defender of the Crown port.

I now have in my hands the second physical proofs of the Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy boxes!  Just took some photos so I can post them here:

Speedball2_Box_Proof_2.jpg

FantasyWorld_Box_Proof_2.jpg

We have to make some very minor tweaks of these boxes, and after that we'll be able to have them printed!  Another round of Rebooteroids boxes is also being printed with these, so we'll have that back in the store soon as well!  If you want to get on the waiting list for Rebooteroids, you can send us a message via the store Contact Form and we'll add you to the list.

..Al

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 3:56 AM, Fredifredo said:

Some news ? :)

Unfortunately, it's taking a bit longer than anticipated to get the printed materials together.  There's been some back and forth with the printer regarding the boxes.  The printing itself looks fantastic--the photos I posted earlier in this thread are from the last round of physical proofs. However, there are some minor alignment issues that we're hashing out with the printer.  Once we get these squared away, we hopefully will not have to go through this again with future Jaguar boxes!

The labels have been sent to the printer, and I should have those soon.  The Fantasy World Dizzy manual is finished, and we're working on the Speedball 2 manual (which is longer and more complex than the Fantasy World manual!)  Once the Speedball 2 manual is finished, that will go to the printer and I'll have them in relatively short order. 

I will continue to post updates in this thread.  I'm eager to get these shipped out!  I plan on having copies available at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo in October, as well as the rest of the Jaguar games we have in the store (including titles from Songbird). 

..Al

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 6:58 AM, Sapicco said:

Do you think these will ship before prg?

No, unfortunately.  I was hoping to have them out for the show, but the printed materials took longer to put together and there were several back and forth iterations with some of the items.  I did receive the labels and manuals at the end of last week, and they look great!  Here are the labels:

image.png

Will maybe take a photo of the manuals later -- this is my last day before I leave for PRGE, so I don't have a lot of time today.

I should have all the boxes for Fantasy World Dizzy, Speedball 2, and Rebooteroids when I get back from PRGE.  I should have a small number of these right before PRGE, and if they arrive (they are being shipped straight to Portland), I'll have a small number of these games at the show.  As soon as I return from Portland, my primary focus will be to get all these pre-orders shipped!

..Al

• Like 3

On 10/13/2019 at 10:36 AM, Albert said:

No, unfortunately.  I was hoping to have them out for the show, but the printed materials took longer to put together and there were several back and forth iterations with some of the items.  I did receive the labels and manuals at the end of last week, and they look great!  Here are the labels:

image.png As soon as I return from Portland, my primary focus will be to get all these pre-orders shipped!

..Al

Is there any chance at opening the ability to preorder Rebooteroids? I'm aware the game has already been released and as stated in the store, we're waiting on boxes, but I would love to order and pay for the game now, be done with it, and just look forward to it arriving in the mail?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, any update on shipping for FW Dizzy?

I'm moving house next weekend (Nov 3rd) and so the address I left when I placed the order in July is about to become invalid ?. To complicate further the current address is in Connecticut but the new address is in the UK. Is there any chance I could get mine dispatched early next week so it can still reach the original CT address? ?

6 minutes ago, unsesential said:

Hey guys, any update on shipping for FW Dizzy?

I have a small number of Fantasy World Dizzy and Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe boxes for copies of the games made for last weekend's Portland Retro Gaming Expo.  A larger package containing the bulk of the boxes should arrive in about a week. As soon as those boxes arrive, I will ship all the pre-orders en masse.  The boxes really came out great, I'm glad we took the time to go back and forth with the printer several times until they were just right.  This work paves the way for future Jaguar box runs to go much more smoothly.  Manuals and labels also came out very nice. 

6 minutes ago, unsesential said:

I'm moving house next weekend (Nov 3rd) and so the address I left when I placed the order in July is about to become invalid ?. To complicate further the current address is in Connecticut but the new address is in the UK. Is there any chance I could get mine dispatched early next week so it can still reach the original CT address? ?

Yes, I'll get your copy of Fantasy World out today.  Thank you for your patience.

..Al

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, TheGameCollector said:

I paid for Fantasy World Dizzy way back in July, but on my account it says payment received; pre-order pending. Does this mean I ordered it soon enough to not miss out on getting a copy?

I am finishing up all the games for the Fantasy World Dizzy and Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe pre-orders today, and will have them shipped over the weekend.  The games are all built and tested, they just need to be labeled and then assembled into the boxes with the manuals.  All the orders will be dropped off at the post office on Tuesday (Monday is a postal holiday due to Veteran's Day). Will post some photos as I wrap up this assembly process.  :)

..Al

• Like 3

Just finished testing, labeling and bagging all the carts for the Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy pre-orders!  Here's a photo with the majority of them (some are already boxed and not shown here)..

jaguar_preorders.jpg

Next step is to build the completed boxed games, which will happen this evening.  Tomorrow they will all be shipped out, to be dropped off at the post office Tuesday morning.

..Al

• Like 5