IGNORED

Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy now available to Pre-Order!

Albert

16 minutes ago, McCarseat said:

Thanks! Got my shipping notification! Can't wait to get these and a Pro Controller.

They all went out Tuesday, so everyone in the US should have them by the end of the week, and hopefully destinations outside the US by the end of next week (although that is highly variable).  Hope you enjoy the games and the Pro Controller!

..Al

I have to say, i'm very very impressed.

I just got my Jaguar recently, after years of flip flopping back and forth about whether I should or not (including when they went on clearance at Caldor for like $50 new back in the day). Anyways, joined the forum, saw the preorder thread, got excited, ordered...then somewhat regretted it based on the cost of the 2 games and a repro pro controller. I had buyers remorse at first, I've  gotten bad quality stuff from other forums, from etsy, you name it.

Once I got the package all that doubt vanished. The quality here is top notch, the boxes, the carts, everything about them, not to mention the games are fun and it gives new jag owners like me an option to buy new games that are GOOD for a reasonable price.

Thanks again, i'll be back for more for sure.

Also, the reproduction Pro Controller kicks butt!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 1:58 PM, Sapicco said:

Do you think these will ship before prg?

Certainly not... I placed a preorder. ;-)

Inbetween, I received my order. One of the green carts now adorns my little jag-collection.

My order also get caught by customs; I had to go to customs office and pay 20% duty...

The pro-controllers are brilliant - I´m glad I ordered them. ?

Thanks to all ATARIans involved in development and production,

Sleepy

Edited by Sleepy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So ended my first play through with a third place finish in league 1 behind Super Nashwan and Fatal Justice. My thumb is hanging off!

Game plays well as I remember, and works well with the jag pad.

Shame that the Amiga sound effects weren't included as the ST ones are nowhere near as good, especially miss the voice samples such as 'ice cream ice cream. 

• Like 1

I have tried to play this game on other systems (Genesis and C64) and I cannot figure out the correct way to chose players and then which button is pass vs shoot. But I seem to get whooped everytime I play. I imagine the same outcome if I tried it on the Jaguar! But overall the game itself is a cool concept. Reminds me of the old American Gladiators show.