IGNORED

Accessing additional characters?

Nebulon

Ah yes, the switch. Interestingly, that's how the machine arrived to me. I had to switch that off straight away.

I was hoping for a way to access them with a Control or Apple key combination so that they could be generated in a text file along with $ and other symbols from the set I'm using currently. I wonder if it's okay to flip the switch while the machine is on.

Ah yes, the switch. Interestingly, that's how the machine arrived to me. I had to switch that off straight away.

I was hoping for a way to access them with a Control or Apple key combination so that they could be generated in a text file along with $ and other symbols from the set I'm using currently. I wonder if it's okay to flip the switch while the machine is on.

You can flip that switch allllll you like..... but it only changes the character generated on the screen, the ASCII values in whatever text you're working with are still the same. There's no way I know of to generate both characters at once.

• 4 weeks later...