IGNORED

The Month of M*U*L*E

Just played my penultimate game, Spheroid, planned to go for hardcore crystite mining and had my first plot on the 2nd go but pirates on 3 and 5 put an early dent in things, game went very well but failed to get out of my massive energy complex and got stitched up by repeated low crystite price causing me to have to sell a load at 50 and then double stiched up by my river food plot only making 2, then pest attack on the next round meant on go 9 I only had time for a swift pint of cider. Last minute dive into food instead of crystite was a good earner, but I had too much cheapish energy at the end. Overall a very good score but I think I could have had another few thousand !!

1897296582_MULEProd.jpg.2bb9aff1f2ad3e650b9c386e0aa3fbd1.jpg399271053_MULEMap.jpg.b36668e45816c71187c70b9deb3ebbc9.jpg 

Red Spheriod 42,492

Colony 93,220

Will get my final game in at the weekend, if anyone else still wants to play or complete their series then that is most welcome :)

• Like 1

Finished my "Month of MULE" series with a terrible game on Humaniod, I really made a mess of things and was 3rd on the final go but somehow managed to win and save myself from having a "loss" !  Stupidly risked a mule with deliberate low food early on, lost that then failed to sell my charidy 2 bars of smithore so no money, didn't have a single mining plot by the end of round 5!! At one point the rich mechtrons were going crazy on the plot auctions and put one up to $1800 between them so my next one was around 1700. Luckily some good plots made a reasonable go in the end :)

H 26,530

C 92,730

960441462_MULEMap.jpg.5822e5111f6ff9ef9d54665755c1fa9b.jpg1636634508_MULEStatus.jpg.59350d3d3603998cb4fdf0ecd41c4e18.jpg

• Like 1

I think Preppie has a Mechtron game to go (let me know if I missd that score) but otherwise I think that's about it, with tompateus being the Month of MULE Champion and bluecat taaking the runner up spot. Thanks for playing everyone, we can run somthing shorter next year with colony scores or some stipulations to make it interesting :!:

TABLES UPDATED!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Preppie said:

oops, I missed the mechatron.  Doubt I can win but I might get that runner up spot if you don't mind a late entry - brb

Your bronze medal is in the post! Well done again everyone (yes even bluecat)

After re-adding the scores I was a bit further behind still!

:)

• Haha 1