IGNORED

Looking for HMS - THQ - Black Pearl Developers / Assistance Requested

Hello,

I am Matsuda123. I've recently begun a mission to find the AKIRA prototype for the Sega Genesis, and possibly the SNES. I've had some progress so far, and I feel I am inching closer to finding, or perhaps, getting closure at least. AKIRA is my favorite movie, and it's really sad that the games never came out in the 16-Bit era. :/ I'm desperate to find the game.

I have been contacting as many developers from Hand Made Software, THQ, and Black Pearl as I can, but it is unfortunately tremendously difficult to find them online these days. I was wondering, has anyone here come into contact with the following people:

Rob Nicholson

Matthew Harmon

Ed Ouano

Shanti Traskowski

Seemingly anyone who worked on Kasumi Ninja

If so, do you still have the contact information, and would you be willing to PM me the contact info? I'm really desperate to find this game, and hopefully, share it with the world. :) These four names in particular seem to be the most closely linked to AKIRA from what I have gathered thus far.

Cool! I never would have thought a complete version of Jim Power (with complete Chris Huelsbeck soundtrack) Time Trax or Hardcore would ever surface and was kind of obsessed with finding them, but now they are all in safe hands, just waiting for two rom dumps so I can make some cartmods ;)

So they did end up getting dumped online then? :)