IGNORED

Is there a "Mark Site Read" button in the mobile view?

Flojomojo

Question

I know how to search for unread content ("custom stream" or whatever) but I cannot find how to mark all as read. There was a big button for this in the old mobile site. If it's not built in, can it be added?

I see a little green interactive checkbox next to the words "Unread Content" in the activity stream results, but it doesn't seem to work as "mark all as read. 

On the desktop view, "Mark site read" is easy to find in the bottom right of the window. 

Thanks!

• Confused 1

7 answers to this question

While mark forum read will appear at the top area of a forums main list(near start a topic or ask a question),

CC91E93B-F1E7-478C-8EA6-998F3D773BC4.png5CD8469B-74C6-4F1F-8F81-2BFBE3A4D184.png

The mark site button in located in the bread crumbs box at the bottom of the desktop page.

image.thumb.png.9376402d170b87d98a4555221321ac97.png

(breadcrumbs are the lists at the bottom showing where you are and what forum or subforum you are in, mark all read is normally or the right hand side within the breadcrumb box)

the bread crumbs at the bottom do not currently show at all in mobile mode...  it is my understanding Al mentioned looking into missing breadcrumbs

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

Risking sticking my foot in my mouth again--

I'm on Android.  My upper-right "hamburger" menu has this:

Screenshot_20190618-171942.thumb.png.0a417a5848f053a57eae1f8e4f28930f.png

Aha! That’s the answer. It does exist. What’s worse, I’ve seen it before, but forgot, because it doesn’t feel like the right place. I’ll try to remember for next time. Thanks! ?

same function exists in iOS view. 

• Like 1

So you were looking to mark the entirety of AtariAge as read? or intending just a topic or subforum?

The one in the breadcrumbs does topics and subforums even though it it says mark site,

the one the embedded within the forum list as shown in pictures marks a forum as read and not the entirety of AtariAge.

The one located in the 'hamburger' icon in the sign/sign out screen was not available to me on an apple iphone 5se earlier today, but it is now. It marks the whole place as read. That means all of AtariAge, as that's what it did when I clicked on it.

These are different. And was unclear which was the target.

Edited by _The Doctor__